Business Intelligence Analyst Course Beginner 2022
What you will learn
- Basic to advanced knowledge about Tableau, SQL and Business Statistics
- Analyse data and use data visualisation to support business decisions
- Build your own powerful data analysis Tableau Dashboards
- Write your own SQL queries to transform and extract data
- Understand the fundamental knowledge of Data Modeling
- Build up your analytical and problem solving mindsets
- Work with real-life datasets and business issues
- Upgrade your resume to meet the market demand
- Have online portfolio to showcase Tableau and SQL skills to recruiters
- Have on-going support to find your dream job
Hi! Welcome to Business Intelligence Analyst Course, the comprehensive course that will help you to start new career in the data era. This course is a all-in-one course that will provide you everything from improving your business mindset, analytical thinking, problem solving to advanced technical skills. High performance students from this course could potentially secure a new job.
Below are some highlights from the course that you will be learning:
- Statistics: Analysing data is all about applying the right statistics method to your data and present it correctly. You will learn the most essential business statistics that are required for Business Intelligence Analyst or Data Analyst role. Don’t worry, they are simpler than you think.
- Tableau: Tableau is one of the most popular and powerful Business Intelligence (BI) tools in the world and Australia at the moment. You will learn from the scratch from how to connect data to buiding amazing and engaging analytic dashboards.
- SQL: SQL is the most popular and prefered language that enabling analysts to work with data directly without any dependences. It will help you to query and transform data into different formats that support your data visualisation and data analysis.
- Real-life data: we believe that analysts need to be able to work with a range of different datasets to train their skills. Therefore, we will provide you different datasets to work with, esspecially the real-life dataset that is only exclusive to us.
- Pre-recorded videos: beside onlise classes with instructor, we also prepare a list of pre-recorded short videos for you to learn specific skills. Based on our experience, you will need to watch them again while working to these short videos will help you a lot.
- Real-life interview practices: well-prepared for your interviews will get you ahead of your opponents and find better opportunities. We will help you with mock-interview and mock-technical tests until you get your first offer.
Business Intelligence Analyst Requirements
- No exprerience required. We will learn everything from the basic.
- General understanding about programing would be useful but not required.
- We will use Tableau Public and MySQL and MySQL Workbench as the main tools for this course.
- It is expected that you will spend at least 10-20 hours extra each week to research and work on assignments.
- Optimistics and proactive. We will help you with skills and knowledges but it is up to you to make the most out of them.
- This course is currently for Vietnammese only. Classes are presented in Vietnammese but all documents are in English.
Who this course is for
- New graduates to find their first data related job
- Candidates wanting to start a new career path with high growth potential
- Employee willing to learn new skills and technologies to improve current position
Disclaimer: This course is to provide you with the most essential skills from real-life experience. You might need to acquire more skills and knowledge to find a job depending on your situation. However, we do have students successfully secured new roles after this course. Please consider this carefully before enroll.
Read more about Data Analyst/Business Intelligence Analyst job here.
Bussiness Intelligence Analyst Classroom With Vietnamese Instructor
This course is already FULL. Please contact Facebook Page for further support.